TYBOR LAW OFFICE
Real Estate & Business Law
EDWARD R. TYBOR
I founded the Tybor Law Office after spending the early part of my career working in a boutique local law firm, a large national law firm and serving as in house counsel for one of Arizona's largest private real estate developers. Throughout that time my intention always was to start my own practice and I am fortunate to have that opportunity. The goal of my practice is to provide personalized top tier legal services while keeping client costs down.
My current clients consist of small business owners, developers, investors, large companies and individuals. I have worked with all types of clients from sole proprietors and single property owners up to global corporations, national real estate investment trusts and national developers. I have served as counsel to both landlords and tenants in leasing transactions for commercial properties including office, retail and industrial. I have represented both buyers and sellers in all aspects of real estate acquisitions and dispositions including purchase contract drafting and negotiating, title review, due diligence, environmental review and closings. I have worked with large homeowners associations regarding HOA laws, contracts, management, liens and collecting assessments. I have experience forming business entities and drafting corporate documents. I also have experience drafting various business agreements such as independent contract agreements, service contracts, sales agreements and franchise agreements. I can help clients understand how succession planning works with real estate and business holdings and I can assist with estate plans.
Outside of practicing law, you will find me with my wife, Amy and our son, Edward, IV! We live in Scottsdale (though Amy will remind you she is from Texas) and spend as much time as possible outside. Any free time I get is usually spent running, biking, golfing or fishing.
Areas of Practice
• Real estate acquisitions and dispositions
• Commercial leasing
• Title and due diligence review
• Loan document review and drafting
• Homeowner association law
• Business contracts, service agreements, independent contractor agreements
• Business entity formation and document drafting
• Marquette University Law School, JD, 2011
• University of Arizona, BA, 2007
• State Bar of Arizona
• State Bar of Wisconsin (inactive)
• National Association of Office and Industrial Properties (NAOIP)
• Scottsdale Bar Association
• Scottsdale Association of Realtors (active Arizona real estate license holder)